Spring Days
Firstly , I want to thank Sooyoung , for composing such an awesome song 'Spring Days (How Great Is Your Love)' , I LOVE IT ! :)
♥
I wrote the lyrics for the song 'Spring Days' (How Great Is Your Love) which is in our album. As soon as I heard the melody, the words 'Spring Days' popped into my mind. So I wrote abuot love that's like the spring days; I personally wrote about my religious faith, but when everyone hears it, they would feel that it's words to a loved one, and I personally sent out a message to our members as well. I hope it will be a ballad song that everyone can enjoy this fall.
--Sooyoung ^-^
Enough of my message .
SUZHOU-SHANGHAI is awesome ! I love it ! I wanna stay there for a few more weeks , of course , come back before SNSD concert . ^^
I went off to China for 1 week then suddenly everyone in my class play Transformice lerh ! Wa fuck lah ! Stupid Daniel ! Make everybody addicted , but nvm , I play Audi ^.^ HAHA ~ I have my own way ! Seohyun's eyes are really innocent ^^ HAHA ! :)
I have muscleache ! T_T This few days keep reading fanfics till very late , lol ! :) HAJA ! :) The Fics are awesome , you all should read the fics by the author called
dbskgirl4ever . She damn awesome siol !
Ok , nothing to post lerh ! BB !