SOOYOUNG!~!~
I think I am somehow lucky or whatsoever but these few days, I am praying for Sooyoung that time, while listening to SNSD song, their MVs, main picture on youtube always show Sooyoung! (:
And anyways, Sooyoung was discharged from Hospital! WOOHOO! I LOVE YOU SOOYOUNG (P.S. I am a SONE, not SOOYOUNGSTER) hehe! Yea, I love the way how SONE is pronounced! Sowon!!!! LOL! Like Swan! HEHE! Swa-an!!! (: Yeah, I am a BlackjackSONEShawolAff(x)tion! I am addicted to LaChaTa (f(x) ) Ugly (2NE1) Rind Ding Dong (SHINee) and COMPLETE (Girls' Generation) HAHA! Yeah, I am in love with Hyomin and Hara! (: HAHA!~ I am not a full kamilia and and Diadem, k? Just love Hyomin and Hara! (: Nowadays when I lazy, but want listen Gee, I just type ^_^ then got Gee!!! (: WOOHOO! LOL, but I can't stop listening to Girls' Generation song after that! HAHA! When I listen to Gee, the next song I will listen to is Genie! (: HAHA!!!! LOL! Ok, anyways, hope Sooyoung get well soon, her activity that was said to be cancelled (Taiwan), will not be cancelled! Anyways, I enjoyed SMTOWN LIVE IN TOKYO! The best SMTOWN ever! (: Tell me boy boy it it it it it it ah! HAHA! Ok, TAEMIN!!! Why you change hairstyle, you don't look cute, and mature at the same time, you only look a little cute, I want your red hair back!!! Key!!! You still very handsome! (:
BB!