Seriously, just bam it!
Annyeong Haseyo! Seohyun's birthday ended and my birthday is coming up soon! 28 July. Don't forget to gimme presents! JKJK! Ok, today, I forgotten to bring handbook. WTF! But luckily, today don't need to write anything so I don't care! HEHE! I have Maths Olympiad competition today. I flunked some of the question... ): Some I don't know but I don't know how I anyhow do working also can get a nice nice formula out. Hehe! So lucky. But I didn't finish the paper... :( I did only 28 out of 30 questions. WTF! I lose 6 marks already like this, but I heck care. I know I won't get into finals with my nice nice formulas! Poor Xinying... She slept in the middle of the test and only did 5 questions. Aww... Never mind, next time work harder! (: I almost finished only 27 questions you know? Because I at the last 16 millisecond I quickly shade the OAS. A little messy. Because I just quickly shade the OAS. LOL! Seriously, I actually just don't care about this. I know I might pass. But I also know I might fail. Anyways, I got into honour roll for my good progress in Chinese! HEHE! But my English? Argh! I can't find my name in English... I did ok for English only I know, but I improved a lot too! What 'bout my English. Seriously, just bam it! Anyways, I got this phrase 'Seriously, just bam it!' from HMF, when Taengoo is tricked. LOL! Ok, nothing to say already, anyways, Friday I go MO then go ICT network Connection. So hate MO. Ok, I like olympiad, but I seriously hate the teacher ok!