My world

Just Today~

Hello, today a lot of things happen, can't post the picture because I can't find the USB connector. Sorry jiejie if there is one actually. -,-" Ok, let's talk 'bout today. In the morning, I went to Chongfu for wushu training, sweat like hell, keep jumping frog jump. >,< Now my leg a little pain. >,<  But I am happy 'bout one thing. Jiao Lian got praise me for my xuan feng jiao. :) Damn happy. Then I ate mac, went home took my Maths Olympiad file and Pencil Box, left for school. But I did not go for NCPS's wushu training.

At first I wanted to skip Olympiad for my wushu, but my mum do not allow. -,-" Sad... ): Then I don't go, because I know if I go, I would go for my 4-duan sword, and that jiao lian(not the one who praised me) would not bother about me. So, I don't care.

During Olympiad, Deborah and I go play the ink again. But no cap, cannot force the ink to leak. Then I took my glitter out, we played with it, even my hand and leg also got glitter! LOL! Then we poured some dirty glitter ( we mixed with ink ) onto bitch table. The bitch name is *******. Should be lucky I did not say your name out, bitch. Then we go play in toilet, damn nice. But we threw all away, as decoration.

K, stopping here, wanna play the game, BB!♥