My world

If sones were leaves, I'd send you a tree!

Hi there , updating!

You believe that I screamed out very loud when Tiffany was chosen as best mom? You believed that I felt sorry for Tiffany and Jessica because Kyungsan would choose the tripods over the two moms ♥? You believed that I was laughing too loud when Tiffany and Jessica are using random english in Hello Baby? You believed I could cry everytime I see their message in their photobooks? You believed that I felt sad when everytime I don't see SNSD together in Hello Baby? You believed that I laughed, clapped my hands and legs together when I see Hyoyeon and Sooyoung playing? You believed that I felt sorry for Yuri and Tiffany who was chosen as worst mom for 2 consecutive weeks? You believed that I felt injustice for Sooyoung when Hyoyeon cheated? You believed...

Oh my! I am definitely addicted to Hello Baby! Look at the list of things above! It is totally so much! I am definitely! Nothing much happened today, I went through my last time post and I see that I don't type in proper English (Though I still type Singlish at times), and I type like noob! Oh my! Just 2 months difference and I changed so much! LOL!

BB!