If luck was a raindrop, I'd send you a shower. (:
Hi there! Updating!
Nowadays my sore throat are haunting me! Sometimes I don't have it , sometimes I have it. Oh my gawd! I think my mom passed it to me because she has it too! Ok, will shut my craps here now.
Yesterday was Saturday, went to JSA, got punished, don't know run how many rounds. Kai Ting Lao Shi accused me and Yee Sze in not able to catch up the speed. Oi! People in front so slow ask me how to become slow? Then I and Yee Sze chat ourselves. LOL! Then we did the 'ICUCICU' thing. LOL! Then at NCPS's wushu, the bunch of secondary pupils(ex NCPS's wushu member) came. Then the pollutant still keep on haunting me! I hate you pollutant! Go and clean your mouth!
Today got wushu again. Just the same old boring thing. Teach people Spear Play and practising my 5-Duan Quan. And of course Ji Ben Gong. Nth already... Next week will have nothing. Back to old boring life like this : SMS-ing friends, doing assestments, play computer, eat, sleep
I wanna say this part but very private, she will see. Cannot say.
BB