My world

Hello? I am very bored!

Hello! Updating! ^^

Okay, will blog what happen on 30 , 31 May and 1 June.

Okay , let us start from 30 May.

30 May:

I had piano during the morning. And after that, I went for lunch. Then, I went for wushu. Nothing much happened. Just that we went to music room for practise, then, after that, we went to parade square to practise. That day is having almost nothing so will not elaborate more.


31 May:

I went to the library in the morning and collect my reserved books. Lemme tell y'all, if you can't find much books, reserve it! It is damn good to have your favourite books to be reserved. You do not need to wait much. Just wait till there is this book in that library and that book is yours! Okay, then after that ate lunch. After that went for my wushu.  Sweat like hell. Then at night went for wushu in JSA. Nothing more.

1 June:

Went for Chinese Dance in the morning. During Chinese Dance, Wen Jun accidentally poke my eyes. She keep on saying 'You Okay?' I keep on saying I am okay but she keep asking. Then after that went for lunch, then Maths Olympiad. MO damn bored. Then went for 1 hour wushu. See? I am sucha guai kia... Joking Joking. LOL! Okay nothing to say.


Now, I am really bored. Will be watching Hello Baby and creating class blog later.

Bye Bye!