Annyeong
Hi there everybody! Long time never post is because of me being an admin for many different pages and that I need to check in at every page every day. Sorry for not posting lately. Will talk about today.

Today, went to Compass Point with Deborah , Roxxane and Ying Si. But Ying Si for a while then needa leave already. Then we went to TimeZone play play for a while because Deb say that her mom is going to come. So we play play, took some noob shots then went to library. We down there very bad, keep talking and laughing. Then went first floor bought nail polish. I bought my hot pink and black nail polish while Deb bought her colourless nail polish. Went to fourth floor's toilet, paint the nails. Then Deborah's painting skills is so 'fantastic'! Oh my gawd! I totally laughed when I saw the way she had painted her nails. But mine, a little okay , a little ugly. Then Deb complain the photo not nice, so went back to TimeZone, took some formal shots. LOL! Then after that we play play gor a while then leave. Roxanne leave first then me and Deb walk walk then I call my father to pick me up, then after that I went to fetch my Jie back from her 'hard to sleep on hard ground' camp. It is her Wushu camp actually. But she say the food horrible, then I remember the YOG times, when we were given horrible foods, I remembered on Saturday YOG trainings, we had horrible lunch and dinner! And sleeping late days too! OH MY!!! Ok, these times had passed, but they were nice memories that I once lived in.

But now I am still busy, and I have to dissapoint Sones to pause or stop the games in pages, just to entertain myself. Of course, sometimes before I sleep I watch HMF. Though it is half-scary or should I say it is a comedy, it could actually still scare me! LOL! Okay, the post seems long, better stop here!
BB!