My world

What a person wants, if she gets it, it is called miracle.

Who's the Aegyo Queen? Look at the picture above!


The sign up there represents me.


Hello there!^^ Today is damn bored once again, I swear! Will elaborate about what had happened today.

I brought my iPodtouch to school, then during lunch, Valerie and QiuQiu(Qiu Yan) was fighting for it, lol! Then when I took it back , they said "Oi! You at home you can play, now let us play lah!" Then I no choice let them play, but in order to create no conflict, I told them to 'Scissors-Paper-Stone' . Then Valerie won, but she was still the one who had played the most before they did 'Scissors-Paper-Stone'. If I had realised that earlier, I would have allowed my Qiu Qiu to play. Regretted. Then for don't know what, around lunch after supplementary I ate mac. Went to library and... I AM HAPPY! I found How I Survived Middle School Wish Upon A Star! I did not read it before, but I bet it is nice! And Daniel Yeo keep SMS-ing me for me to tell him English HW answer. Then I say no , then he keep begging me. LOL! Then for my Maths HW, I go and use calculator despite seeing no calculator sign. HEHE! But I don't care already. I am too fed-up of my Maths result. Got A only. That should not be my standard, because I know I should get a very high A or A star. Sigh... Eh, nothing to post already so BB!


I am a Sone and I will always be!