We are so near , but we are far apart from each other...
A story sbout two girls who are sisters tearing apart , my story...
Valerie and I shared a special bond . This bond is so strong that we must talk to each other everyday , otherwise , we might not survive the day. But all this ended when Cassandra came. We were sisters , too. Together with Valerie. My bond with Cassandra is not as strong as it is with Valerie. But , I still treat Cassandra like she is a number two Valerie , and forgot about the true Valerie . It indeed , was not possible. Everything of us three , once again ended when we were P5. I can't feel the bond sharing with Cassandra and hence , we dumped each other apart , leaving me with Valerie and the new girl Qiuyan , while Cassandra , having her own group of friends. The strong bond Valerie and I shared , was not strong enough to bring us together , about how I had once forgotten her. Valerie might have forgotten about it , or not , but , we were really far apart despite being in the same class. We became friends , so suddenly. We might be even not friends at time ! Sometimes , it is as if we can't feel the bond we once shared even! Can we patch up before the time runs out for us? I really hope so... Valerie , you are my BFF! ♥ you forever...
Labels: Me and You