Triplets
I have fell in love with the triplets of SNSD. Their hotness , cuteness and prettiness makes me melt. They are cute , hot , pretty at different themes! I LOVE THEM!!!! So I going to post some pictures of the Triplets! Seohyun , Yuri and Yoona.
 |
| Aren't they CUTE!!! I am going to melt... Who's who? |
 |
| Prettay huh? Yoongyulseo is so PRETTAY!!! |
 |
| ooh... THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!♥ |
 |
| Can you guess who's who? Answers shall be given on my next post! |
 |
| The three prettay hot vampires. Guess again... |
 |
| CUTIEE Seoyulyoong!!! |
 |
| The three beautiful triplets!♥ GUESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| Hot Huh? Guess who's who? Answers will be given on next post. |
 |
| Hot and prettay huh?> Guess again! |
 |
| Gorgeous trio! Guess who's who! |
 |
| Ooh... SO hot ! Yulyoongseo!♥♥ |
Oh, one more thing. If you are correct for one or more of the seven pictures, any picture request... As long as it is SNSD's. Post answers on cbox... Answers: When SA1 over then post uhhs...
Labels: Seohyun and Yoona, Yuri