This is a scolding Deborah post. If you are not her, you are still welcome to read it. But I think that you should not!
Deborah, I know that I've scolded you liao. But I want people who knows this blog only to read it too. You do not know who is who in Miss A and you post their pictures. You , Amanda and Regina just call them by 'pink hair' 'ponytail' etc etc. Whats their name? You know? You may know their names now , but thats because I wrote it all on Facebook. Afterall , you will never know what is SNSD if I had never tell you about it. You may know them even if I did not tell you about it. But do you know about soshi and sone? If I did not tell you about it , you may never know about it. Perhaps you might also not know anything about K-Pop if I had not tell you anything about it . You will never know who is who in SNSD too , if I never tell you about it. I bet you wrote things like 'Chio' or 'Sexy?' or 'group' etc etc is because you do not who's in Miss A. You've copied so much of me in the type of posting at me. You are such a copycat. You are really very lame. You sucks man!