My world

Tell Me Your Wish , and I will NOT fufil it


Hello! Blogging time! ^^

Today is Meet-The-Parent-Session. Followed my sister when she is in the class. She walk out, I go out. She go eat, I also go eat. She go toilet, I also go. LOL!

Then go Hougang Mall. Went to Library, managed to find a How I survived Middle School. Then ate mac.

After that go to Popular, bought a bunch of assestments and I bought a storybook.(AGAIN!)

Then when I came home, I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired and I went to sleep.

Then I went to do 2 assestments. I am such a good girl. LOL! Joking Joking!!!

This part is confidential kays! I don't want anybody to know so I will now say. I go and ***** my ******, ****** and ****** _____! So, I did not say it!!!! (: I am such a good girl!

Okay, will stop now. The post seems long. BB! Annyeonghee Gaseyo!

Ok, BYE!