My world

Smiles can create happiness

Hello, just one problem. Have I posted that photo before? I hope no!

Say, today I am damn happy! So many nice thing happens to me today! And yes, in just one day!

First, during English, when I was doing the Grammer Cloze, I marked it, and guess what? Both Grammer Cloze I got full marks! Yes, full marks! Impossible huh? It is impossible, because mostly I will get one wrong, but I still got full marks! Then, during Science, got a nice relief teacher. Yes , a nice and good one. For maths, Mrs Chan never give homework! (: So happy! Then during recess, there is potato! (: Then when to the 'Friendship Tree' of Cassandra and me! We pledged our friendship and then got so many leaves drop! (: If there is a lot of leaves, means that our friendship will last longer!!!! ((: Then, during PE, we girls did not get scolded! Only boys got scolded! ((: Then during Chinese, when teacher announced our grade for compo, I was nervous, but then, he said my score is A!!! More than 30! And it is upon 40! Isn't my compo great? Ooh, my Chinese improve damn lot! So happy!

Isn't my list of lucky things long? Ok, not very long, but pretty long!

Countdown of days to Yoona's birthday! 7 days , 6 days , 5 days , 4 days , 3 days , 2 days, 1 day

Yoona, your birthday is coming in 6 days, thats just a few days away!!! (:

Friends can never be replaced . So, do not lose even one.