OMG!~
Hello!^^ Today after JSA went to Dunman High Open House. It was okay only, but I still prefer NYGH. HEHE! (:
Tomorrow I am so happy. I am going to class gathering and watch Kung Fu Panda 2! Can't wait for it! (:
Oh, I am still watching Hello Baby. It is very nice, of course! Now I am damn smelly, because of sweating. LOL! My father, mother and sister are now doing about the square routes. LOL! They are arguing how to find out the square route. LOL! :''P
OK, tomorrow when I finish watching Kung Fu Panda 2 , I will elaborate about it, okay! It will be nice.
NOW, WE ARE COUNTING DOWN FOR YOONG'S BIRTHDAY!!! ♥♥
7 DAYS, 6 DAYS, 5 DAYS, 4 DAYS , 3 DAYS, 2 DAYS, 1 DAY! ♥
OMG Yoong, your birthday is coming in 48 hours!!! Remember!, make a wish before your birthday so you won't need to think too long for your wish! ♥♥
YOONG!!! I ♥ YOU , SEOBABY, AND BLACKPEARL!!!
I ♥ THE TRIPLETS!