Hello! ^^
 |
| STANDs are jealous of their long legs! |
Hi there! This post is dedicated to all Sones and STANDs only. So if you are not one of them , I hope that you will not see this post. If you want to see, you are welcome to, but I recommend you to not to!
For STANDs : The minute I accidentally came into your page, I regretted, as I am really annoyed about fake trues you had posted in your page. That was fake, to me of course. And of course I ignored. As if I need to care. Let me tell you, SNSD is the best group in Korea, I bet you are jealous. So, if you cannot pull them down, get lost and with only 100 000 likes, you cannot pull SNSD down. Add all their pages like could be more then 10 million. No offense.
For Sones : I know that all of you think that SNSD will win in that particular video called Babies debate over _____ and SNSD. However, you do not need to bash them right? I know I bashed them once because of a mother fucking idiot bashing SNSD, but you do not need to bash ____ right? No offense but you all are throwing the Sone family face. You do not need to bash other groups if you do not want others to bash SNSD. You could say that they are worse than SNSD in SNSD videos.
No offense, BB! ^^