Damn Sian...
 |
| Too Sexy or what? This is my iPod wallpaper kay! |
 |
| Sunny's so flexible! |
 |
| Tiffany is so chio and pretty and attractive! |
 |
LOLX! Look at my Jie!
|
 |
| Cartoon Generation! GEE! |
Hello there!^^ Today is damn bored, I swear. But I was playing my iPodtouch like hell! Ehhh... WA SEH! THIS IS MY 3RD POST LEH! Okay, will just shut my crap here.
Ehh , Valerie, do you know what is a blog? The links is to link your friends , not habbo kay! And, you must edit everything yourself when you do blogskin! You don't know that yet , I guess... You even deleted away the profile. Okay,you can have no headings, but you need to elaborate! O please , get QiuYan or me to help you with the blogskin next time and if we were to , moron , do not change a single thing, all right.
Qiuyan , when I go your blog later on, I better see something! And, it must be a new post, all right!
And stupid ZhiQin go and see my Science result! Go and die lah you!
Okie , now saying BB time, the post look long kays! BB